Thursday, 24 April 2008

Veränderung - Ein neuer Anfang

I needed some change, so here's my new blog.

So why am I 'ditching' my old blog... Well, with this new blog it's kinda like starting afresh, which is something that I need in my life once in awhile. Getting stuck in a rut of old ideas, old mindsets etc. is something that I'm all too familiar with.

So with this symbolic new beginning I wish to make some changes. Change for the better. I've constantly labelled myself an introvert and pessimist, but I believe I've made quite a progress in the past few years to overcome my shyness and pessimism. I need to persevere on.

Still there are some immediate challenges to overcome, like the fight with my eternal enemy Procrastination. I'm making some progress but I still need to put in more commitment. Apart from that I'm trying to rely less on my parents for money so for my entire internship period I (hopefully) won't call them for money. =P

Me @ Anglican House, 2004

No comments: